THE SELLER HAS JUST REDUCED THE PRICE BY 20%, DOWN TO PHP18,000,000!
Completed in late 2013, this house was built to the specification and under the direct supervision of a UK Structural Engineer for his own occupation. Due to a change of circumstances and a planned move to Cebu, the house is now for sale at a fixed price of PhP 18,000,000. The house is built to extremely high standards and should not be confused with other “Philippine Built” houses.
Separate to the main house are two (2) self contained garden suites, each having a kitchen area and en suite bathroom. These are built to the same quality standards as the house and may be used for family, friends, long term guests or for rental to give a steady monthly income.
The land area is 500 sq m and it is situated approx. 1km from the famous White Beach (Station 3). The location is in a quiet enclave of other quality houses/resorts and has direct concrete road access.
Briefly the house comprises:
On the ground floor :-
- Superb western style kitchen with solid wood doors, granite tops, granite sinks and high quality appliances.
- Utility/laundry room with door leading to external covered and sheltered drying area.
- Ground floor bedroom 3 (single) currently used as the owners office.
- CR with modern WC and wash basin.
- Under-stairs storage area.
- Deep UPVC windows facing East giving ample natural lighting and morning sun.
- Open style lounge and dining area having sliding UPVC patio doors to the terrace area. This is separate from the main door access, with covered porch, also part of the terrace area.
- The terrace area is on the North side of the house giving all day shaded sitting/dining area.
- Swimming pool adjacent to the terrace with shallow area for sitting and children’s safety.
- Clear Perspex roof cover to the swimming pool giving total privacy to the pool/terrace area.
- The pool has LED underwater lights, column lights and roof spotlights for evening activities.
On the first floor :-
- Master bedroom suite with attached walk in dressing room.
- Master bathroom with door to bedroom area and sliding door to dressing room.
- Guest bedroom suite with walk in wardrobe area and en suite bathroom.
- Both bedrooms have sliding UPVC doors to a tiled balcony running the full length of the house.
- Balcony has uninterrupted views over the surrounding area of trees and bungalow properties.
- Storage area under the stairs leading to the roof viewing deck area.
On the Second floor :-
- Fully tiled and sealed concrete roof area of approx 40 sq. m
- Half the area has a roof giving a shaded area and the remaining half is open. This shaded area has a small kitchen area with sink, fridge and power/cable TV outlets. This covered area can be easily converted into a roof top studio or games room etc.
- The kitchen area also contains a multi point water heater serving the whole house.
- Within the roof area is a 660 litre water storage serving the whole house.
- The open area of the roof deck is to the front of the house, facing East, and gives extensive views over the Island.
Outside the house :-
The house is built on a slightly sloping site and this gives and elevated aspect ensuring privacy. The approach to the house is by a block paved driveway with parking for 5 motorcycles. External stairs then give access either to the outer terrace/pool area or to the kitchen. Beneath the front terrace is a small garden / drying area for use by the occupants of the garden suites. The 15kW back up generator is also located in this area and gives back up power to both the house and garden suites. The swimming pool pump and filter is located beneath the terrace area close to the pool.
Beneath one of the guest suites is a small (16 sq m) room with external toilet and shower currently occupied by our local caretaker/handyman.
All permits and taxes are fully up to date and the property is securely held under Tax Declaration. There are no loans or liens on the property.
- Roof Deck
- Swimming Pool